Remote Access over the Internet with the KeeLog Premium Wireless Keystoke Logger
This wireless key logger is packed with state-of-the-art electronics: two powerful processors, a full TCP/IP stack, a WLAN transceiver, and 2 Gigabytes of memory.
How does it work? Besides standard PS/2 keylogger functionality, it features remote access over the Internet. This wireless keylogger will connect to a local Wi-Fi Access Point, and send E-mails containing recorded keystroke data. You can also connect to the keylogger at any time over TCP/IP and view the captured log. All this in a device less than 2 inches (5 cm) long!
Take advantage of the unique new features:
- Background connection to the Internet over a local Access Point
- Automatic E-mail reports with recorded keyboard data
- On-demand access at any time through TCP/IP
- Support for WEP, WPA, and WPA-2 encryption
- 2 Gigabytes of internal memory in all versions
- Flash drive mode available both in USB and PS/2 versions
- No software or drivers required, Windows, Linux, and Mac compatible
- Ultra compact and discrete, less than 2 inches (5 cm) long
- Internal clock and battery with over 7 years lifetime guaranteed!
- Built-in time-stamping module, just like the KeyGrabber TimeKeeper
- Complete functionality of the KeyGrabber USB or KeyGrabber PS/2
- Observe WWW, E-mail & chat usage by children and employees
- Monitor employee productivity
- Protect your child from on-line hazards and predators
Download the User Guide here