The VideoGhost is a tiny hardware video-logger that silently records screenshots and stores them as JPEGs to an internal 2GB flash disk. Simply connect the video-logger to the computers DVI, VGA, or HDMI port, and it will automatically take a snapshot every few seconds. To view the recorded images, simply switch the device to flash drive mode, and it'll pop-up as a removable disk containing recorded JPEGs. This tiny patent-pending frame-grabber is the first of its kind available on the market!
Take advantage of the unique new features:
- Compatible with all DVI, VGA, and HDMI devices
- Supports resolutions up to Full-HD 1080p
(1920 x 1080) and WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Works with computers and external laptop monitors
- No power supply necessary (power is drawn from the USB port)
- Built-in JPEG encoder
- 2 Gigabytes of internal memory in all versions
- Built-in timestamping module and battery with over 7 years lifetime guaranteed!
- No software or drivers required, Windows, Linux, and Mac compatible
- Ultra compact and discrete, looks like an mini-extension cable
- Transparent to computer operation, undetectable for security scanners
- Available color options: White, Black, Gray, Blue
- Works out of the box, no configuration necessary!
- Observe WWW, E-mail & chat usage by children and employees
- Monitor employee productivity
- Protect your child from on-line hazards and predators
- Save snapshots from slide shows, presentations, movies, surveillance cameras
DVI Version - large rectangular plug - see additional images
Download the User Guide here