USB Hardware Keystroke Logger with Date and Time Stamp Features
The world's smallest hardware key loggers with date and time-stamping functionality. All the features of the standard PS/2 and USB key loggers, with an additional time tracking module powered by an internal battery. Flash drive mode and 2 Gigabytes of memory assure quick and easy access to logged data under any operating system. Completely transparent for computer operation, no software or drivers required.
Features Take advantage of the unique new features:
- Built-in timestamping module and battery with over 7 years lifetime guaranteed!
- Huge memory capacity (2 Gigabytes), organized as an advanced flash FAT file system
- Memory protected with strong 128-bit encryption
- No software or drivers required, Windows, Linux, and Mac* compatible
- Transparent to computer operation, undetectable for security scanners
- Quick and easy national layout support
- Complete functionality of the KeyGrabber USB or KeyGrabber PS/2
- Observe WWW, E-mail & chat usage by children and employees
- Monitor employee productivity
- Protect your child from on-line hazards and predators
Download the User Guide here
*Please Note - In some circumstances this model may not work with Apple Mac Computers and Keyboards - for full Apple Mac compatibility make the safe choice