Delivery & Payments
We like our customers to fully understand how we operate and the services we provide - Please find full details below
Unlike many online sellers, we are more than happy to take your telephone call. If you require further information please contact us on 0844 243 5090 during office hours (Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm) - we look forward to hearing from you.
- We aim to provide a fast, reliable and reasonably priced delivery service. Delivery of your order will be made within 4 - 5 working days (although please allow up to 10 days). Orders can be made up of any number of products and will incur only one delivery charge. Our deliveries are handled by Royal Mail using "Signed For" services although on certain occasions other couriers may be used to ensure your order is delivered in the most efficient manner.
- UK: Signed for delivery to mainland UK is £5.50 (+VAT) per order and will be added to your cart at Checkout (this does not apply to downloads)
- Europe: Delivery is charged on a Country basis per order and will be added to your cart at Checkout (this does not apply to downloads)
- Express Delivery: If you require your order within a shorter timescale please contact us directly by telephone to discuss - we will always try to accommodate your requirements.
Payments - Pay how you want to pay
HTTPS Secure Shopping Cart & Checkout
- Securely Online using eWAY - Pay securely with your Debit or Credit Card using the 3-D Secure eWAY payment gateway. Please note: Unlike other online sellers we do not apply additional card charges to your purchases.
- PayPal - Make your payments securely via PayPal using your PayPal Account or your Debit or Credit Card.
- Pay with Amazon - Make your payment securely using your Amazon Account. Simply click the "Pay with Amazon" button in the Shopping Cart or Checkout and follow the on-screen instructions.
- By Telephone - Contact us directly on 0844 243 5090 during office hours (Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm) - we will take your order, card details, billing and delivery address. All transactions are carried out via a Secure Virtual Terminal.
- By Bank Transfer - Please complete your order online in the normal way and select "Bank Transfer" under "Payment Method" and make your payment using the details provided. If possible, please use your name as a reference.
- By Cheque or Money Order - Please complete your order online in the normal way and select "Cheque / Money Order" under "Payment Method" and follow the simple instructions after you have confirmed your order. Cheques and PO's should be made payable to "IT SECURITY & MOBILITY LIMITED" and posted to IT Security & Mobility Ltd, 38 Rawdon Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5EW
Please Note: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Under new EU legislation consumers have the legal right to return goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods. Under our terms it is the consumers responsibility to pay for the costs of return delivery (these costs should range from £2.50 to £6.50 for UK consumers and between €8.50 to €12.50 for European consumers - Please use a signed for service and retain proof of postage).
Please email us at email@example.com or click here to use our online form
Please note: All products returned should come complete with all their original packaging. For any of our products that require a Password to operate and where such a password has been applied and used by the consumer, that password should be supplied with the returned goods. Failure to supply such password will be subject to a re-stocking fee, at the discretion of the vendor, of up to 100% dependent on the circumstances. If applicable, please delete any data that you have saved or stored on the product before returning.
For a complete explanation of our Terms & Conditions relating to Returns - please see our Terms & Conditions here under clause 7
- For orders over 10 units, please contact us directly for better pricing.
- Looking for something but can't find it ? Chances are we know where to get the product and at the right price - contact us for more information.
- Company and Public Sector purchases are welcome and in most circumstances we can provide you with a 30 days credit account - please enquire for further details.
VAT (Value Added Tax)
- All prices on this site are quoted exclusive of UK VAT - VAT (at the prevailing rate) will be added to your cart at checkout.
- Purchases made from Europe will be charged VAT at the UK rate - if you are a European customer with a VAT number please complete this form and we will be able to supply you net of UK VAT.
- Our VAT number is GB 220 2585 45
Site Owner: IT Security & Mobility Ltd
Trading Address: 38 Rawdon Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5EW
Registered Office: 33 George Street, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF1 1LX
Co. Reg No: 9695427 | VAT No: GB 220 2585 45
You Might Also Like These...